Monday, March 7, 2011

Revamping the coffee table

A few months ago my wonderful sister in-law gave us a coffee table for our living room :) I decided to revamp it and add some color.


First we cleaned the table really well. (There were cracks around the table that things get stuck in All the time and it drives me crazy!)
BEFORE
Next we used a wood filler to fix the scratches, dents and fill in the cracks on the table and let that dry. Then we sanded it down, gave it a few coats of paint and......
VIOLA!!!
Our new coffee table


3 comments:

Boyer Family said...

Really cute! I love the color! Do you have any pillows or anything that match? I love giving things a new look!

Charlotte said...

You did a great job. It looks fantastic!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Wow! It looks awesome! Great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...