Saturday, March 5, 2011

We are back!




I know that it has been a really long time since we last posted so there is a lot to catch up on, so here is the short version of what has been going on.


About 7 months ago we moved up to Washington and I love Washington!!! It is so nice here and our new ward is great. Gordon and I are teaching the 13 and 14 year old kids in Sunday school. It is challenging teaching, but I enjoy it.


About 6 months ago we had a baby.Charlie is doing really well, he is almost 6 months old and he is growing so fast! He is either smiling or crying, there never seems to be an in between. Charlie also loves to talk he is always gabbing, squealing, or screaming at his toys. Today he said his first word "dada"!!!



5 comments:

Boyer Family said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute saying dada! I bet Gordon is so proud. I'm glad you guys are back and I hope for more posts! Love the glasses picture! Love his fuzzy hair that is coming in! Miss you guys!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

He almost says as many words as Tyler now!! What a doll. Keep the posts coming!

Tucker Mom said...

Welcome back, maybe someday I will join you. Charlie is a doll.

Jessica Tucker said...

Thanks everyone.

Charlotte said...

He is so adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...