Monday, May 4, 2009

72 hour kits

last week Gordon and I decided that we were going to get our 72 hour kits in order. Since Gordon didn't have one and I haven't updated mine in over 2 years we had a lot of work to do. We decided to take my kit apart and make a list of things we needed then Gordon and I went to Wal-Mart. We ended up spending almost all of Saturday putting our kits together.



We put everything into little bags to suck all the air out of
our stuff so that we could fit everything in our
kits.

Here is the finished product! this one is Gordon's
bag and The last bag is mine :) its so nice to have
this all done.

6 comments:

GordonTucker said...

Note the machete on Jessica's bag. Dad has one on his too. I prefer an ax.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I'm impressed. I need to get ours in order. I don't think we even have anything for Abe in there!

Tucker Mom said...

Since they did theirs of course Dad and I did ours. It was a good thing to get done. I couldn't even have worn my extra clothes.

Brenda said...

I really need to finish ours up. Good job on finishing yours. It feels good to be prepared doesn't it. Looks like you have a good kit.

andrea said...

That's what we did for FHE last week too! It feels good to feel a little more prepared. We'd always said "Someday... when we have more room..." So we had no more excuses!

Charlotte said...

I need to update mine. All the kids clothes will be a little (like 2 years) small on them now. Good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...