Friday, October 10, 2008

a week in utah

I know I am really bad at keeping up with my blogging. I have decided that I am going to post at least once a week.

So last week I went to Utah with LeAnn, I spent the first few days at my parents house then the last few days with Tami and LeAnn.

I went shopping with my mom and tried to help her with some of the walgreens coupon deals, but I am not as good as Gordon is with all of that.

For conference weekend we decided that we were gong to BBQ but it rained (and rained and rained) until Sunday at 4pm. Since we couldn't really do much grilling outside we decided to just eat sandwiches.

On Monday morning I met up with Tami and LeAnn and went shopping the whole day. We tried on clothes, went to the same beauty supply store (at least 4 times), and then went Grandma and Grandpa Bodily's house. We spent the night playing with our hair and talking. It was so much fun!! (Tami did my hair, should open up a salon!)

Tuesday morning we got up and went to down town salt lake to pick up some stuff for Tami. Then we went out to eat with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Jill. After dinner we went shopping again and spent about 3 hours at DI. We took Tami to the airport the next morning. LeAnn and I went to about 4 different walmarts afterwords.

We went to my parents house to say good bye to everyone then went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house to get the car ready to go. We went to sleep early then got up and on the road at about 3:45am and drove till 8:00pm. I am just so glad to be home and out of that car!

7 comments:

GordonTucker said...

Oh! My! Gosh! The prodical wife returns to the blogging world!

I'll fix up your sentence structures (kinda hard to read as is).

I love you :)

Charlotte said...

Yeah! You posted! Now you have to do my tag.

Sounds like a fun week. Glad you enjoyed it.

Love the new look of the blog.

Brenda said...

I like the new look of the blog too! Glad you had a good time in Utah, It made me super jealous that I couldnt be there also. Can't wait for the next post!

Jessica Tucker said...

I tried to do the tag post yesterday but could not get it to work I need gordon's help

Tucker Mom said...

What I great trip you had. Me too.

andrea said...

I guess the theme for this trip was "if once is good, 4+ times must be better"! Sounds fun!

Charlotte said...

just a friendly treat, er, I mean reminder: it has been two weeks from your once a week promise. Plus, I haven't seen any close up photo guesses in a LONG time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...