Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

So Friday I was really sick and I was in bed most of the day so Gordon got out of work about an hour early to come home and take care of me.
while I took a nap he covered up the kitchen entryways went to the store to pick up some things I needed.

When he came home, he wouldn't let me in the kitchen. He put a blanket up on the door so I couldn't look in (even though I didn't get out bed because I felt so sick).

He worked until about 8:00 and wouldn't tell me what he was up to the only hint he would give me was to stuff a chocolate covered pretzel in my mouth while I was asleep.



He got up this morning and brought this out to me for breakfast. Isn't it perty?!!!!


8 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is so sweet! I hope you feel better.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

What a good little husband! Kudos to Gordon. I hope you are feeling better too, being sick is the pits!

Tucker Dad said...

Hey! Thanks Gordon. He shared some with Mom and me and it was verrry goooodd!

Thank you for inviting me to participate in giving Jessie a priesthood blessing. I hope my prompting comes to pass!

Brenda said...

hope you feel better soon. so sorry that you are sick and for Valentines day too :( Glad Gordon is taking good care of you, now I don't have to call and chew him out ;)

Barlow said...

That looks awesome!

Boyer Family said...

Wow Gordon you take the cake! That is awesome. I hope you are feeling better Jess. I'm glad you have someone to take care of you!

Mom at Our House said...

So sweet!

Tucker Mom said...

Gordon you are so talented. Such loving care. Thanks for sharing the extras with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...