Saturday, May 16, 2009

New doggy!!!!!!

For months I have been joking with leAnn about getting a dog when we move into the new house and a few days ago she said she would not mind if we really got a dog!!! So Gordon and I went out looking for a dog today. We went to Pet smart then a shelter in Canutillo and found one dog that we liked then decided to wait.
Well after about an hour we decided to try one more place .......


This is our new dog Scotty! He is about 2 months old and he is so sweet.

6 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

wow! Dogs are all the rage these days! Congratulations. That is exciting. Good luck with the potty training.

Brenda said...

It sure is cute! How big will he get? Good luck.

Boyer Family said...

What a cute dog! I can't believe Mom got another dog after the tragic death of ZAZU (who she hated) Congrats!!!!!

Charlotte said...

Did you have to hypnotize mom to get her to say yes? Cute dog. Have fun!!

Tiffany said...

Ahhh. He's adorable. It makes me miss my own puppy.

Barlow said...

So remember that one time that May 16th was a long time ago... I do...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...