Monday, April 11, 2011

Monks Cloth Blanket

I finally finished a project that I have been working on for over a year and a half! I made this blanket for my mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

Monks cloth is a lot like cross stitching. It is fun to play with but after working on it for a few hours, I start to make mistakes and then have to take apart 2 or even 3 hours of work. So I put it aside until I am not frustrated with it anymore and thats why this project took me so long.


Here is the finished product!





3 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

Yeah it is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks really good. I bet your Mom will really like it. Now for the next one right?

ndozier said...

Wow Jess this makes my blankets look like junk. This awesome!!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Jess, it is beautiful. Great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...