Thursday, October 7, 2010

Father-In-Laws site

I've been trying to help out my father-in-law by improving his site. I've made some good improvements (Such as a "Related eBooks" section, a blog, and some improved interfaces), but I could use everyone's help.

If you could visit his eBook site and let me know if there is anything glaringly obvious that I could improve, or if you have an awesome idea to get more traffic to the site, I would really appreciate it.

I've been having lots of fun working on the site, as well as some other projets. Everything is going good at the Tucker house and Charlie is still doing what babies do (You know... eating, sleeping, pooping).

Just for some good measure, here is a picture of my "Bananas over mommy" baby.


3 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

He is sooo cute. so lookes like Gordon. Want to hold him bad.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I'll check it out when I get a minute and let you know! POST MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyer Family said...

I always check your blog and there is nothing ever there HORRAY! Post more pictures of charlie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...