Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blog-o-matic 3.0

I now introduce the newest version! Blog-o-matic 3.0

Blog-o-matic is just a feed generator. If my user (my gmail address gordon.michael.tucker) has access to read a blog (private or not) then you can now get a feed for updates. It only exposes the blog title, so no worries about what is and isn't in your blog.

To use it, just enter the following:


Some examples are:

http://feeds.whoputthatthere.com/Feeds/extremetuckers
http://feeds.whoputthatthere.com/Feeds/tuckers-space

If you think others would like this, I'll see if I can make a user that anyone can add (like blogomatic@avantewebdesign.com or something like that)

*notes
  The feed is updated at most every 60 minutes, so don't expect anything faster than that.
  The feed only shows the latest 5 entries in each blog.
  If the blog doesn't have a title, it may not have a link directly to the blog post, so put titles on all your blog posts or it may just link to your base blog address.
  If you want, you can set up feedburner with the url from above and give that out. That way you know how many people get your feed and such.

Any suggestions are welcome!

P.S. I am not a member on the following blogs...
slicesofpi
eliseisme
trevorscrazyworld
papatucker

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I will try to send you an invite ot the kids stuff. Also, I lost all my private blogs in the computer switch. Mind sending me a copy of their links?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...