Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Early christmas

So Jessica and I are headed out to the east coast for almost 2 weeks just before christmas. The tickets were on sale for $99 each, which is a lot less than it normally costs to fly from here to there. We are going to spend 7 days with tami and/or kim, then 4 with charlotte (7 for tami/kim because I'm spitting my time there). We're excited to see the kids and my siblings, since we haven't seen them in over a year.

Kim and Tami agreed to have an early christmas with us (since we have tami this year). Its going to be a lot of fun :)

7 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

All I can say is I am so jealous. I would love to go.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Yeah! We are excited for your visit. Should be a blast. Wonder how much you could save at CVS in just 2 weeks??? Hmmmm

andrea said...

Sounds like so much fun! We've tried to find plane tickets out there, but alas we cannot find any good deals out of here.

Charlotte said...

I'll be excited to see you!

I'm glad you won't be "spitting" your time with me.

Brenda said...

Hey, you can spit your time here any time you know. I wish they offered those kind of deals for us, but no luck. Have fun (when it comes)

Tiffany said...

Sounds like fun. I'm jealous that 1) you get to go to the East Coast. I miss it so much. And 2) that you found tickets that cheap!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome that you found tickets that cheap. I would do the same thing. Remember you have 2 cousins (Gary and Scott) in NC also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...