Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last week my best friend, Jami flew from El Paso to spend some time with me. We went to Seattle...

we saw the gum wall


went to the park in front of the aquarium

went to the aquarium








saw the space needle

the beautiful view on our way home



went to hobby lobby!

Jami and I also worked on a skirt together. It took forever and it turned out really nice!

This is the most AWESOME 7-11 EVER! There are tons of different flavors and it is only a few minutes away from my apartment.

I had such a great time while she was here and so did Charlie. We had tons of fun being lazy and just hanging out. I Really wish that we lived closer :( I'm really going to miss her.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Ah, we did have a blast didn't we. Now it's back to reality where I failed my Math test; have a presentation due plus a 5-6 page paper plus an extra two 2-3 page papers and lesson plans etc, etc, man I wish it was still spring break :(

Jessica Tucker said...

I wish it was still aping break too :( because you would still be here

Charlotte said...

Looks like fun. Except that gum wall, that made me want to puke.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...